Pocket Agenda Pro FAQs
Items with “*” are optional In-App Purchases.
- Select the “+” button to add an agenda.
Select the “i” button next to an existing agenda to duplicate an agenda.
- Add/Change the Title of your Meeting.
This field does not show on the Agenda but gets recorded on your calendar* by this name.
- Select Calendar* to add the date and time of your meeting, add invitees, etc.
- Select Letterhead* to add a letterhead and/or logo to your agenda.
You will be prompted to select an image from your Photo Album Edit to access your Camera Roll or take a photo with your camera. Images that work best are sized 3:1 width to height to 5:1 width to height. For phones you can try 150px wide by 50px tall or 250px wide by 50px tall. For iPads try 3-4x the size for phones. Adding whitespace or transparency (png files) to the width of the image will enable you to properly edit the desired width/height ratio.
Here are a few more tools that can help with resizing images:
Select Options from the main screen to Show Letterhead only or Logo Align Left or Right*
- Set Organizer, Location, and Meeting Details.
The fields entered for the Organizer will show on the Preview.
If you are not uploading a letterhead with business information listed and you want the information printed on the agenda, enter the fields desired. Information entered here will show on the header of the agenda.
- Enter Attendees
Show Attendees can be turned on or off. Add email addresses for automatic agenda emails, for exporting and sharing. Optionally select from address book*.
- Enter Topics, Sub Topics and Assign Them
Hint: To Rearrange the Topics select “edit” and the icon to the right of the topic and drag it up or down (see image).
- Select Options to Finalize the Look of your Agenda.
- Adjust Font Size and Style
- Show Minutes or Start Time for Topics
- Show Letterhead*, Logo* or Both
- Add Border
- List Attendees and email addresses
- Align Address and Logo* – left, center, right
- Preview the Agenda and Share
– Lite Users select Email PDF
– In-App and Pro Users select Email PDF, Link Dropbox*, AirPrint™*.
Select the “i” at the top of the screen to:
- Email us support questions or give us feedback
- Get help using the app or with AirPrint™
- Rate our App
- See Version
- Link your Dropbox Account
“Edit” on the Main Screen allows you to delete an agenda.
Pocket Agenda Files are saved as a unique .pad file extension type and readable by other Pocket Agenda Users.
Q: My agenda won’t fit all on one page
You now have two options. Shrink the size of agenda in font sizing, or, optionally we offer a Multi-Page In-App Purchase Option.
The following options can be omitted and/or adjusted:
- Options -> Font Size
- Options -> Turn off Show Attendees, Email Addresses
- Remove or change Logo or Letterhead*
- Remove Additional lines of Business Address Information
Q: I entered my topics but need to change the order
Simply press “Edit” on the Topics Screen and the icon to the right and drag and move them!
Q: Why do I need a letterhead and logo
A logo can also be a simple heading for the Agenda (see the sample agenda) for an example. Simply “duplicate” the sample to use the logo file.
- The printer should be configured and working with other applications on your device such as Safari.If AirPrint™ fails, refer to the printer manufacturer and Apple support to resolve the issue.
- We support all true WiFi AirPrint™ printers on the same Wi-Fi Network as the device (iPhone®,iPad®,iPod Touch®), that prints from Safari.View Official AirPrint™ printer list from Apple
- A complicated network setup is possible, however, is beyond the scope of our support for this app. We recommend working with a local network administrator to setup and assess all networked equipment, the printer, wired and wireless connections, and routes.
AirPrint™, iPhone®,iPad®, and iPod Touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc.